We interrupt this regularly-scheduled training post to talk about something more important: the virtual run for Sherry Arnold on February 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific.
- Mark your calendars
- Print out a running bib and pin it to your shirt
- Gather your friends, your running club members, your families
- If it’s wet where you are, “laminate” your bib with postage tape and punch holes in it
- If that time doesn’t work, go when you can
- GO. Run as far and as long as you want. Walk, hike, cycle, rollerblade if you don’t want to or can’t run.
- Please share this on your blogs, Facebooks and Twitters
- Keep it simple. Just run with Sherry on your minds and hearts.
If you take pictures on your run, email them to email@example.com.
I’ll see you out there next weekend.