- Don’t let the kids play with fireworks. In the drier parts of the South and Southwest, don’t let the adults play with fireworks, either. Be safe out there, guys!
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. Reapply throughout the day, even more often than you think you need to.
- Don’t forget water safety. If the kids are going to be playing in the pool, watch this short video as a reminder of CPR basics.
- Don’t ruin your weekend by eating spoiled food. Keep cold foods cold and hot foods hot. Please don’t eat that potato salad that’s been sitting on the table all afternoon.
- Whatever you do, don’t forget to buy plenty of marshmallows for the cookout. Hey, you can’t ignore the important stuff!
Enjoy your holiday weekend, everyone!